U.S. Federal Solutions, Inc. (USFS) is management consulting firm with offices and staff in the DC metro area. USFS was founded in 2010 and provides financial management, acquisition management, program management, and data analytic support services to federal and state governments. Additional details are provided at www.usfederalsolutions.com
A member of a 12-person contractor team supporting federal clients. The primary areas of support include data analytics, report generation, and operational support as directed by the client.
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Ability to obtain DoD National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI)
- DoD Secret Clearance preferred
- Bachelor’s degree (technical discipline highly preferred)
- Strong analytical background to include data modeling and analytics
- Excellent skills in MS Excel
- Experience using business intelligence software (including Tableau and PowerBI)
- Proficient in MS Office suite including MS Teams
- 0 to 5 years of relevant professional experience
- Provide Strategic Modeling, Metrics, and Analytical Support to various U.S. Government agencies.
- Cost Modeling Services.
- Program Objective Memorandum (POM) Process Support.
- Facilities and Equipment Analytics.
- Cost-Benefit Analytics Support.
- Data Analytics and Visualization Support.
- Business Process Improvement.
- Analytical strategy and support for Interactive Customer Evaluation (ICE).
- Monthly training reports, including supervisory training (both military and civilian).
- Records Management data to include FOIA, declassification and records scheduling .
Work Schedule, Location, and Travel:
- Primarily telework combined with limited onsite support
- Onsite work is possible within CONUS
- Normal office hours are 08:00 to 17:00 Monday through Friday
- Minimal travel. Details TBD.