U.S. Federal Solutions, Inc.(USFS) is management consulting firm with offices and staff in the DC metro area. USFS offer scom positive salaries and the full suite of employer paid benefits to include a 401k Plan with employer matching contributions.USFS was founded in 2010 and provides strategic planning, performance management, program management, and administrative support services to federal and state governments. Additional details are provided atwww.usfederalsolutions.com
Candidate shall support a complete an assessment of EIT portfolio structure, funding, and span of responsibility in conjunction with a Department of Defense agency core/foundational IT. Provide actionable recommendations regarding investments, re-organizing, and funding which reduces redundancies, consolidates revenue streams, incorporates a repeatable return on investment (ROI) process, and enables oversight and transparency to DOD leadership. Candidate shall advise and assist the Government through the implementation of each Government approved recommendation and make any adjustments to recommendations as issues/changes occur.
- Bachelors degree, Masters preferred
- DoD Secret Clearance required (some positions) / Unclassified, Secret, and Top Secret / Special Access Programs (SAP) (some positions)
- Minimum of 7 years of applicable experience working with DoD HQ or Federal HQ staff.
- Position Requirements:
- General Knowledge:
- Strong familiarity with military culture, customs, and understand Do Processes.
- Strong understanding of DOD acquisition and financial analysis tools and techniques.
Provide Expert Analysis and support to Program Goals to include:
- Holistic DOD Enterprise IT investment and enduring resourcing strategy aligned with acquisition strategies for weapons systems, intelligence system, and business systems
- Core IT costing/resourcing methodologies based on user size and mission type attainable within DOD budgeting constraints (incorporating both dollars and manpower)
- Repeatable ROI process for EIT portfolio to recoup cost saving or reap the direct/indirect benefits from realized cost avoidance across the Enterprise (and all appropriations).
- Decentralized management/multi-controllers of Enterprise IT resourcing (requirements, funding, risk, etc.)
- Independent, decentralized ROI and cost saving activities/efforts not aligned with SPPBE process or validated through resourcing agencies.
Support Enterprise-wide financial assessment with goals that include:
- Perform analysis to fully understand its total information technology requirements (broken down by appropriation).
- Assist in the development of a unified SPPBE process that prioritizes and optimizes the current constrained budget to deliver critical, foundational IT capabilities and services at an affordable cost, on schedule with critical weapons systems, and includes the identification and re-alignment (or recoupment) of offsets realized from ROI projects, cost savings vehicles, or implemented efficiency operations across the Enterprise.
- Assist with the identification and construction of a coordinated resourcing and decision-making approach that synchronizes acquisition strategies and also delivers agreed upon service levels, generates re-investment opportunities, and leverages strategic sourcing.
- Assist with the identification and construction of a business intelligence system that integrates financial and contracting programming, allocation, and execution data with information technology reporting categories to more accurately capture resourcing executed for information technology requirements, no matter the funding source or organization.
- 0800to1700Monday through Friday
- Telework may be approved by the government in advance
- Occasional travel potentially for some positions to CONUS locations outside the DC area