U.S. Federal Solutions, Inc. (USFS) is management consulting firm with offices and staff in the DC metro area. USFS was founded in 2010 and provides financial management, acquisition management, program management, and data analytic support services to federal and state governments. Additional details are provided at www.usfederalsolutions.com
As a member of a contractor team, candidates will support financial audit and audit remediation support to a federal government agency.
- US Citizenship.
- Fully adjudicated DoD Clearance at the SECRET level or higher.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or completed required Accounting coursework for CPA exam eligibility (Financial Audit).
- Bachelor’s degree (General) for IT Audit. Accounting or Information Systems preferred.
- CPA or CISA preferred.
- One to Two+ years of progressive experience performing financial statement audits / examinations / reviews.
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal, written and presentation skills. Ability to travel across US and potentially global locations.
- Adhere to the highest degree of professional standards and strict client confidentiality.
- Assist in the planning, execution, and completion of audit, examination, or consulting services.
- Perform specific audit steps under the supervision of a more experienced auditor.
- Create complete, accurate and detailed audit documentation to support work performed.
- Work with audit team to identify client issues discovered during audit process.
- Communicate potential audit issues/findings to more senior audit personnel in a timely manner
- Assist in the research and analysis of financial statements and audit issues utilizing electronic databases and employ audit software to review and compile financial information.
- Maintain a good working relationship with clients to enhance customer satisfaction and work with client management and staff at all levels to perform audit services.