U.S. Federal Solutions, Inc. (USFS) is a management consulting firm with offices and staff in the DC metro area. USFS was founded in 2010 and provides financial management, acquisition management, program management, and administrative support services to federal and state governments.
Provide technical and administrative assistance and support to senior acquisition specialist(s) for a Government Agency in Tampa, FL.
- Must have active DoD Secret Clearance. Interim clearance not accepted.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- A bachelor’s degree awarded by an accredited college or university.
- Shall have a minimum of 1-3 years’ experience in either administrative support (GS-1106 or commercial equivalent) or acquisition/contracting (GS-1102 or commercial equivalent).
- Shall be skilled in the use of the entire suite of Microsoft Office applications.
- Provide administrative and procurement support to Senior Level Contracting Personnel including:
- Perform other related duties as assigned or requested.
- preparing, verifying, abstracting, controlling, or closing out procurement document
files, reports, or records.
- Updating and maintaining the currency of procurement documents or related
- Sorting, compiling, typing, and distributing requisitions, contracts, orders,
- Assembling contract file information and entering purchase order or contract data into
automated management information system.
- Reviewing reports and researching errors or conflicting information in procurement
- Assembling and preparing procurement management reports by gathering and
consolidating pertinent information.
- Reviewing purchase order or contract files for inclusion of specific documents or clauses
as defined in procedures.
Work Schedule, Location, and Travel:
- Work will be performed at a secure government facility at MacDill AFB, Tampa, FL.
- Normal office hours are 08:00 to 17:00 Monday through Friday.
- Employer-provided paid Medical / Dental / Vision insurance.
- Employer matching 401K plan.
- 11 Federal Holidays
- Additionally voluntary benefits to include Short / Long Term Disability, Term Life, and AD&D Insurance.