U.S. Federal Solutions, Inc. (USFS) is a management consulting firm with offices and staff in the DC metro area. USFS offers competitive salaries and the full suite of employer-paid benefits including a 401k Plan with employer-matching contributions. USFS was founded in 2010 and provides strategic planning, performance management, program management, and administrative support services to federal and state governments.
We are seeking a Mid-Level Administrative Specialist to provide administrative support to our U.S. Government client in Arlington, VA.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Active DoD/DHS Secret Clearance preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of applicable experience working with DoD HQ or Federal HQ staff.
- Familiar with the federal government and military culture, and customs, and understands agency-related processes.
- Manage and maintain calendars for senior leaders.
- Plan, coordinate, and organize events, as directed by the Government.
- Secure facilities (on-site and off-site) prior to the event by coordinating with the conference room coordinator or applicable office/agency.
- Submit presentations in the requested format(s) within the prescribed time frame(s).
- Develop a written guide that details the relevant support duties (both general and specific) for each office, directorate, and division.
- Field calls and visitors to the front office, directorates, and divisions.
- Prepare and develop correspondence, reports, memorandums, presentations, papers, ready-to-send (RTS) emails
- Review correspondence for accuracy, correctness, and conformance to procedural and regulatory requirements and instructions, as well as perform quality checks for grammar, typographical errors, and necessary attachments.
- Assist with video teleconferences (VTCs), SharePoint sites, etc.
- Monitor and track correspondence to ensure assigned suspense requirements are met.
- Perform quality control reviews of all reports, papers, and other documents to ensure high-quality correspondence.
- Maintain files and records systems in accordance with approved guidelines.
- Manage the agency's Task Management Tool (TMT) using the format outlined in the agency's operating instructions.
- Manage the Defense Travel System (DTS) for the agency front office, directorates, and divisions.
- Assist with addressing and responding to inquiries and concerns from senior USG officials, industry executives, and foreign governments.
- Assist with official organizational ceremonies and engagements, international and industry-specific presentations.
- Proficient with Outlook, Teams, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- 0800 to 1700 Monday through Friday
- Telework may be approved in advance.
- Employer-provided paid Medical / Dental / Vision insurance.
- Employer matching 401K plan.
- 11 Federal Holidays
- Additionally voluntary benefits to include Short / Long Term Disability, Term Life, and AD&D Insurance.