U.S. Federal Solutions, Inc. (USFS) is management consulting firm with offices and staff in the DC metro area. USFS offers competitive salaries and the full suite of employer paid benefits to include a 401k Plan with employer matching contributions. USFS was founded in 2010 and provides strategic planning, performance management, program management, and administrative support services to federal and state governments. Additional details are provided at www.usfederalsolutions.com
Provide administrative support services to various U.S. Government agencies.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- DoD/DHS Secret Clearance preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of applicable experience working with DoD HQ or Federal HQ staff.
- Familiar with federal government and military culture, customs, and understands agency related processes.
- Manage and maintain calendars for senior leaders.
- Plan, coordinate, and organize events, as directed by the Government.
- Secure facilities (on site and off site) prior to event by coordinating with the conference room coordinator or applicable office/agency.
- Submit presentations in the requested format(s) within the prescribed time frame(s).
- Develop a written guide that details the relevant support duties (both general and specific) for each office, directorate, and division.
- Field calls and visitors to the front office, directorates, and divisions.
- Prepare and develop correspondence, reports, memorandums, presentations, papers, ready- to-send (RTS) emails
- Review correspondence for accuracy, correctness, and conformance to procedural and regulatory requirements and instructions, as well as perform quality checks for grammar, typographical errors, and necessary attachments.
- Assist with video teleconferences (VTCs), SharePoint sites, etc.
- Monitor and track correspondence to ensure assigned suspense requirements are met.
- Perform quality control reviews of all reports, papers, and other documents to ensure high quality correspondence.
- Maintain files and records systems in accordance with approved guidelines.
- Manage the agency's Task Management Tool (TMT) using the format outlined in agency's operating instructions.
- Manage the Defense Travel System (DTS) for agency front office, directorates, and divisions.
- Assist with addressing and responding to inquiries and concerns from senior USG officials, industry executives, and foreign governments.
- Assist with official organizational ceremonies and engagements, international and industry-specific presentations.
- Proficient with Outlook, Teams, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- 0800 to 1700 Monday through Friday
- Telework may be approved by the government in advance