U.S. Federal Solutions, Inc. (USFS) is management consulting firm with offices and staff in the DC metro area. USFS was founded in 2010 and provides financial management, acquisition management, program management, and data analytic support services to federal and state governments. Additional details are provided at www.usfederalsolutions.com
A member of a 6-person contractor team that provides acquisition support services to a government agency.
- US Citizenship.
- Fully adjudicated DoD Clearance at the SECRET level or higher.
- At least five years contracting experience in the Department of Defense including but not limited to operational contracting experience, procuring commodities, services and construction
- FAC-C or DAWIA Level II certification or Certified Federal Contract Manager (CFCM) from NCMA or other civilian equivalent. APDP Level II certification in contracting is equivalent to DAWIA Level II
- All personnel must be proficient in the use of software packages such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- A Bachelor’s Degree with 24 credit hours in Business from an accredited college or university
- The candidate shall have an active Secret security clearance at time of hire and throughout the life of the contract
- Perform acquisition strategy planning to include assisting and collecting requirement package(s) for contract file from mission partners.
- Perform reviews and assist in developing Performance Work Statements and Statements of Work with the mission partner.
- Provide source selection support within limitation of the Federal Acquisition Regulation.
- Draft acquisition/contract documentation for supported official(s). Documents include, but not limited to, requirement package documentation, Acquisition Strategy Panel (ASP) briefing slides, Acquisition Plan (AP), Business/Contract Clearance form(s), Request for Proposal (RFP), and contract award(s).
- Perform all pre-award and post-award functions with direction from supported official cradle-to-grave contracting. Submit contract file or document(s) as required.
- Pre-award functions include market research, coordinate with stakeholders (e.g. Small Business Representative), publicizing contract actions, soliciting requirements, and drafting evaluation of offeror’s proposal(s), and drafting awards. Meet critical milestones (e.g. package receipt, ESIS, ASP, solicitation, evaluation, award).
- Post-award functions include contract administration (e.g. exercise of contract options), terminations, and closeout. Meet critical milestones (e.g. provide timely notice and exercise options unilaterally IAW FAR 52.217-9).
- Assist in the performance of price and cost analysis.
- Perform contract closeout functions – establish plan to adhere to GAO mandate for contracting closeout.
Work Schedule, Location, and Travel:
- All work will be performed at a secure government facility at Joint Base Andrews
- Normal office hours are 08:00 to 17:00 Monday through Friday
- Telework must be approved by the COR in advance