U.S. Federal Solutions, Inc. (USFS) is management consulting firm with offices and staff in the DC metro area. USFS was founded in 2010 and provides financial management, acquisition management, program management, and administrative support services to federal and state governments. Additional details are provided at www.usfederalsolutions.com
Provide Financial/Cost Estimation support to acquisition services for a DOD agency. Candidate job scope includes developing life cycle cost, business case analysis and timely completion of estimates. Performs specialized, professional, analytical work in providing rough order of magnitude (ROM) and detailed cost estimates and schedules. Develops cost models, incorporate cost risk analysis and create the development and maintenance of cost policy process improvements to support agency budget submissions and acquisition baseline documents.
- Must have active DoD Secret Clearance. Interim clearance not accepted.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Personnel must possess at least a bachelor’s degree awarded by an accredited college or university recognized by the U.S Department of Education.
- Personnel shall have a minimum of 1-3 years’ experience in either administrative support (GS-1106 or commercial equivalent) or acquisition/contracting (GS-1102 or commercial equivalent)
- Personnel shall be skilled in the use of the entire suite of Microsoft Office applications.
- Provide administrative and procurement support to Senior Level Contracting Personnel including:
- preparing, verifying, abstracting, controlling, or closing out procurement documents, files, reports, or records.
- updating and maintaining the currency of procurement documents or related information.
- sorting, compiling, typing, and distributing requisitions, contracts, orders, modifications, etc.
- assembling contract file information and entering purchase order or contract data into automated management information system.
- reviewing reports and researching errors or conflicting information in procurement documentation.
- assembling and preparing procurement management reports by gathering and consolidating pertinent information.
- reviewing purchase order or contract files for inclusion of specific documents or clauses as defined in procedures.
- Perform other related duties as assigned or requested.
Work Schedule, Location, and Travel:
- Work normally will be performed at a secure government facility at MacDill AFB, Tampa, FL.
- Normal office hours are 08:00 to 17:00 Monday through Friday.
- Telework may possibly be approved under DoD COVID-19 policy.
- Other telework must be approved by the COR in advance.