U.S. Federal Solutions, Inc.(USFS) is management consulting firm with offices and staff in the DC metro area. USFS offer scom positive salaries and the full suite of employer paid benefits to include a 401k Plan with employer matching contributions.USFS was founded in 2010 and provides strategic planning, performance management, program management, and administrative support services to federal and state governments.
U.S. Federal Solutions, Inc. (USFS) is a management consulting firm with offices and staff in the DC metro area. USFS was founded in 2010 and provides financial management, acquisition management, program management, and data analytic support services to federal and state governments.
We are seeking a Data Analyst as a member of a 12-person contractor team supporting federal clients. The primary areas of support include Data Analytics, Report Generation, and Operational Support as directed by the client.
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Ability to obtain DoD National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI)
- DoD Secret Clearance preferred.
- 3 to 5 years of relevant professional experience.
- Bachelor’s degree (technical discipline highly preferred).
- Prefer experience in data and analytics with a focus on IT and Financial management.
- Ability to analyze, interpret, and organize large amounts of data.
- In-depth understanding of modern databases and information technologies.
- Excellent math, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Technical writing skills
- Coding skills in languages such as Python, R, SQL, etc.
- Ability to work in high-pressure situations.
- Experience with statistical software
- Reporting and data visualization skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Structure large data sets to find usable information.
- Designing, developing, and modifying data infrastructure to accelerate the processes of data analysis and reporting.
- Maintaining data management plans and instructions for operating complex business systems
- Evaluating the design, selection, and implementation of database changes by comparing them with business requirements and design documents
- Develop creative methods of joining multiple, disparate datasets to produce meaningful insight.
- Collaborate with team members to collect and analyze data.
- Establish KPIs to measure the effectiveness of business decisions.
- Work with a team of analysts and other associates to process information
- Use graphs, infographics, and other methods to visualize data.
- Create presentations and reports based on recommendations and findings.
Office Hours, Location, and Travel:
- Normal office hours are 08:00 to 17:00 Monday through Friday
- Primarily remote combined with limited onsite support.
- Onsite work is possible within CONUS.
- Minimal travel. Details TBD