1. Link to the GSA OASIS SB webpage: OASIS and OASIS Small Business | GSA
2. General Overview of OASIS:
The OASIS contracts:
3. OASIS SB related marketing materials and news:
March 10, 2022
U.S. Federal Solutions is pleased to announce a new contract award. On February22, 2022, U.S. Federal Solutions received, via OASIS 8a Pool-1 a task order, a 5-year contract award to perform Acquisition Management Support Services in support of U.S. Central Command’s (USCENTCOM) Command, Control, Communications, and Computer Directorate (CCJ6) at MacDill Air Force Base.
USCENTCOM CCJ6 is responsible for providing the full spectrum of secure and non-secure communications capabilities and technologies, facilitating effective command and control to achieve mission requirements and the objectives of USCENTCOM.
Visit our Hot News - U.S. FEDERAL SOLUTIONS, INC. (usfederalsolutions.com) section of our corporate website for more OASIS related updates.
4. Contractor Capabilities for OASIS:
OASIS SB Program Core Disciplines include:
US Federal Solutions core capabilities enable us to support all five of these disciplines. A detailed depiction of our core capabilities can be found at this link: Our Services - U.S. FEDERAL SOLUTIONS, INC. (usfederalsolutions.com)
5. Contractor Key Personnel POC information (Names, Titles, Phone Numbers, E-mail Addresses):
Key points of contact at U.S. Federal Solutions regarding our OASIS contract include:
Mr. Greg Cambareri / Executive Vice President / 202-536-4657 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Nelson Smither / Director of Business Development / 434-546-0902 / email@example.com
The OASIS SB conformed contract through the latest modification (Sections B through J) in Adobe format:
7. The OASIS SB Contract’s Awarded DUNS Number and CAGE Code OASIS SMALL BUSINESS 8(a) CONTRACT 8(a) Sub-Pool 1:
US Federal Solutions DUNS: 078711150
US Federal Solutions CAGE Code: 6UUG7
8. Sustainability Disclosures: